ISO 22301 enables you to respond effectively and promptly based on the procedures that apply before, during and after the event. Implementing a Business Continuity plan within your organization means that you are prepared for the unexpected. Business Continuity Plan assures you that your organization will continue to operate without any major impacts and losses.
Since it was first introduced in 2012, ISO 22301 has become the international benchmark for business continuity management systems. ISO 22301 is recognized globally and applies to all organizations regardless of size or industry.
ISO 22301 business continuity compliance helps protect assets, turnover and profits which, in turn, enables organizations to protect their income stream after the occurrence of a disruptive event and reduce further losses. It further ensures the continuity of business operations and helps maintain your organization’s service levels to its customers. Importantly, it can support business managers to assess the impacts of an operational disaster to ensure they make the right decisions in time, deploy an effective response, and so minimize overall impact.
An ISO 22301 certification brings many benefits, such as:
- Expand your knowledge on how a Business Continuity Management System will help you to meet business objectives
- Gain the necessary knowledge to manage a team in the implementation of ISO 22301
- Strengthen your reputation management
- Increase your customer reliability
- Identify risks and minimize the impact of incidents
- Improve the recovery time
- Achieve international recognition